LMS 141 – SALES AND PROSPECTING
The best salespeople are those who keep their sales story simple. They listen very carefully to what their customers say they want, and then sell them on what their product or service will do for them. Not what it is, how it does it or what it is made of, but what it will do for that customer to satisfy their identified needs.
This course will enable participants to develop a proactive, dynamic and structured approach to sales and enhance sales performance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING?
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Improve sales performance through applying a structured approach
- Develop relationship building skills
- Understand the difference between selling features and benefits
- Improve planning, closing techniques and confidence
- Improve efficiency with effective territory and client management
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self