LMS 103 – EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Negotiation is a key skill that, when mastered, can enhance communications and provide better results from communication. This two-day course will teach participants the basics of negotiation, how to prepare to negotiate, and ways to respond to negotiation challenges, how to create win-win solutions, and how to create sustainable agreements.
- Understand the basic principles of negotiation
- Prepare for negotiation
- Respond to challenges
- Create win-win situations
- Develop sustainable agreements
What You Will Cover:
- Define negotiation.
- Use key success strategies.
- Apply different negotiation approaches.
- Establish rules that lead to effective negotiation.
- Effectively prepare the research that is required to negotiate, including your BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Set limits.
- Maintain composure when things get heated.
- Collaborate and foster cooperation.
- Remain focused.
- Keep an open mind.
- Decide what kind of relationship we wish to foster.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self